|Benefits:||Full company benefits and bonus program|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||Akron Distribution Center|
|Description:||SUMMARY: Prepares all used equipment for resale, taking care to meet or exceed all established quality assurance standards. |
|Duties:||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. |
• Assesses, troubleshoots, cleans and repairs all used equipment to acceptable quality assurance standards.
• Performs all necessary administrative functions to include ERP transactions and fills out all applicable documents to support the refurbishment process.
• Moves products in and around the distribution center.
• Performs all electronic firmware updates.
• Orders, replenishes and maintains all parts and supplies needed to perform refurbishment.
• Assists the assembly department with assembly procedures as well as repair of new product when needed.
• Prepares all used product for delivery.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Technical certification preferred
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, installation instructions, and procedure manuals, manufacturer assembly instructions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Prior copier repair or assembly experience strongly preferred. Strong electro-mechanical skills, experience and training required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.