Account Manager - Outside Sales - Dayton
|Salary Range:||$36k Base + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses|
|Benefits:||Full company benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||Dayton Branch Office|
WANT A SALES JOB THAT REWARDS YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK?
BASE SALARY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + BONUS OPPORTUNITIES + OTHER INCENTIVES
WHO IS COMDOC?
ComDoc, Inc. is a strong, successful $100+ million office equipment dealer headquartered in Akron, Ohio. Since 1955 we have provided companies in a multi-state area with document solutions that allow them to successfully manage their document flow and information cycle. We are one of the nation's largest office equipment distributors, providing a full range of copier and printer equipment and supplies, as well as outstanding service and support.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for Road Warriors with a passion for sales who will present our hardware and service offerings to companies throughout the area. This is a high activity level general territory position within a protected set of zip codes, focusing on developing new business through prospecting and cold calling, as well as using your strong presentation and negotiation skills.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER A SALES CAREER WITH COMDOC?
Base salary plus unlimited earnings potential through bonus and commission opportunities.
Monthly car allowance, as well as cell phone and expense reimbursement
Excellent product training and on-going support
Generous benefit package which includes 401k, medical, dental, life insurance, and more
The opportunity to work in a developmental environment where your ideas are encouraged, your efforts are rewarded and your career growth potential is unlimited.
With ComDoc, you can be proud to represent a strong, financially secure company with an excellent reputation and community presence in the markets we serve.
As a strong, financially sound company, we have experienced unparalleled growth driven by committed employees and satisfied customers. Our Vision is to be a Great Place to Work and A Great Place to be a Customer. The 600+ employees of ComDoc invite YOU to share our vision! Sound interesting? We invite you to apply by completing the on-line application and submitting your resume.
This position sells office equipment and business services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. The assigned territory is comprised of a mix of geographical and named accounts identified by revenue and employee size. The assignment is further defined by the account, product, and solution knowledge.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Determines market strategies & goals for each product and service.
- Researches and develops lists of potential customers.
- Evaluates product and service marketability in terms of customers' technical and manufacturing needs.
- Follows up on sales leads and makes cold calls on potential customers.
- Contacts all current customers on a quarterly basis.
- Contacts all targeted zero based customers on a quarterly basis.
- Establishes and maintains long-term professional relationships.
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Develops and delivers product solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Meets established sales quotas and revenue goals on a consistent and month to month basis.
- Closes sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Participates in sales forecasting and planning.
- Develops an annual Business Plan to be reviewed and updated quarterly.
- Completes all required paperwork accurately and timely.
- Enters customer information into contact management computerized system. Maintains current customer profiles.
- Participates in sales meetings and branch events.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current valid driver's license and auto insurance
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Presentation and sales skills.
Must be able to travel 75% of the time to customer locations.
Outstanding candidates will have demonstrated success in previous endeavors, and will have a strong work ethic and will be:
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- Gregarious and amiable with a well-developed sense of humor
- Technology literate
- Passionate about sales and moving business forward