|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||Akron Distribution Center|
Responsible for entering information into OMD that supports the physical movement of product in and out of the Distribution Center. This role will also support the Inventory Manager to include all tasks and assignments as directed by the Inventory Manager.
|Duties:||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.|
• Receives product electronically into inventory.
• Interfaces with Purchasing and Finance departments relative to any receiving discrepancies.
• Assists the Assembly Team with OMD transactions such as accessory linking, ID # assignment, as well as updating/advancing the status of orders.
• Assists with other Order Processing needs.
• Assists with physical inventory count and reconciliation.
• Tracks storage asset inventory, obtains return instructions prior to expiration of Storage Agreement, and facilitates and tracks shipping.
• Processes drop-ship packets (generates purchase order, receives items, invoices items to customer, scans to file for proof of shipping compliance).
• Assists in the printing of labels to be affixed to hardware.
• Processes supply orders, negative quantity, when supplies are returned to the Distribution Center from customer locations.
• Bills out used machine orders, wholesale and scrap.
• Bills out return holds when they are returned to leasing companies.
• Updates the status code of equipment that is returned from the field.
• Notifies Purchasing Department of any inventory needs or discrepancies.
• Assigns equipment to Sales orders.
• Assigns build dates in the Bill Funnel.
• Scans pick-up slips with build dates to Dispatch Team.
• Updates order status.
• Assists Disposition Technician in obtaining equipment status of equipment returned without the disposition clearly identified.
• Runs open order reports.
• Interfaces with Order Entry and Final Process Teams.
• Transfers inventory between Distribution Centers.
• Assists any area of the Distribution Center as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to five years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and the general public.
Intermediate Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Intermediate Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Intermediate computer skill including Microsoft Office Products; knowledge of OMD.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.