Delivery Assistant - Akron
|Location:||Akron, OH, OH|
|Benefits:||Full company benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||Akron Distribution Center|
CAN YOU WORK FOUR 10-HOUR DAYS PER WEEK?
ComDoc is a $100+ million office equipment dealer headquartered near Akron, Ohio with locations throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York. We have consistently achieved revenue and earnings records driven by satisfied customers and committed employee partners.
WHY CONSIDER A CAREER WITH COMDOC?
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to work in a developmental environment where your ideas are encouraged, your efforts are rewarded and you have the opportunity to grow your career.
- With ComDoc, you can be proud to represent a strong, financially sound company with an excellent reputation and community presence in the markets we serve.
ComDoc's Vision is to be a Great Place to Work and a Great Place to be a Customer. The 600+ employees of ComDoc invite YOU to share our Vision!
|Duties:||Job Duties include delivering and installing office equipment (copiers, printers, facsimiles) to local businesses. Our Delivery Technicians work 40 hours a week (four 10 hour weekdays) guaranteed, with additional hours possible as business dictates. We look for candidates who have excellent customer service and communication skills, as well as a professional appearance.
|Qualifications:||To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid current driver's license and good driving record as well as proof of insurability are required for this position. CDL is not required for this position.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Basic knowledge of the operation and installation of delivery equipment such as rigging equipment and stair climbers
- Basic understanding of office equipment and or technology preferred.
- Ability to safely drive and maneuver a 24' box delivery truck (CDL not required).
ComDoc requires background checks and drug testing of all final candidates. Relocation assistance is not available for this position. You must be available to begin work in the location listed.
ComDoc is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ability to move and/or carry office equipment using stair climbers, rigging equipment, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds. Must be able to successfully pass a strength test prior to being hired.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.