|Benefits:||Full company benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||Akron Distribution Center|
|Description:||SUMMARY: Prepares all used equipment for resale, taking care to meet or exceed all established quality assurance standards. |
|Duties:||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. |
• Studies assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists.
• Gathers parts, sub-assemblies, tools and materials based on equipment specifications and requirements.
• Learns the warehouse locations for set-up equipment and accessories.
• Completes all required paperwork for the assigned equipment set-ups on a daily basis.
• Reviews the hardware and software release levels for each model being set-up. Confirm and upgrade release levels when necessary.
• Assists with cleaning the service and warehouse area in order to maintain a professional and organized environment.
• Learns necessary OMD processes.
• Prepares machines for shipment.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
|Qualifications:||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. |
• Assesses, troubleshoots, cleans and repairs all used equipment to acceptable quality assurance standards.
• Performs all necessary administrative functions to include ERP transactions and fills out all applicable documents to support the refurbishment process.
• Moves products in and around the distribution center.
• Performs all electronic firmware updates.
• Orders, replenishes and maintains all parts and supplies needed to perform refurbishment.
• Assists the assembly department with assembly procedures as well as repair of new product when needed.
• Prepares all used product for delivery.
• Assists in other areas of the Distribution Center as needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The Distribution Center can become extremely hot in the summer and cold in the winter.